Satellite Navigation used to be something that was only found in expensive cars, but these days savvy vehicle owners are using Satellite Navigation to make driving around easier!
Planning your journey around time and distance has never been easier and having a “Sat-nav” system in your vehicle can also reduce driver-distraction as it can also connect with your Bluetooth and radio.
At Audio Conceptz, we will discuss the options to suit your lifestyle and vehicle usage and install it for you, having you back out on the road in no time at all!
We use and recommend the Eclipse AVN827GA
- 7” wide QVGA Touch Panel Display (Map of Australia /New Zealand)
- DVD-Video, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA Playback
- USB Connection for DivX, MP3, WMA, AAC Playback (Optional – Video Output for Rear
Monitor- AV Input)
- Ready for USB Direct Connection for ipod/iPhone (Optional – Ready for Rear View Camera)
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology for Hands-free and Audio Streaming (Parrot Bluetooth
- Built in RDS-TMC (SUNA GPS Traffic Updates TM) * ESN (Eclipse Security Network)
- Voice Control (music search for USB/iPod/Hands-free & navigation destination search)
- Steering Wheel Controls (Built In)
Holden Mylink Integrated Navigation System (Commodore)
Part Number: Nav-HO-N1
This system will integrate into the existing High Resolution display & add Igo primo NextGen 4 Navigation using the existing touch screen. Factory buttons are utilised to switch between Navigation and the OE display which means there are no external switches required. This system includes the following features:
- High Resolution iGO primo NextGen Mapping with 1year Free upgrades
- Activation of Navigation by home button
- Compatible with factory fitted reverse camera installed
- Navigation Map Updates via USB
- Additional Reverse Camera input
- Auto switching to factory display to show radio adjustments
Note: Requires reverse wire to be run to reverse light.
Toyota Integrated Navigation System with Hema
Part Number: Nav-TY-N2H
The Toyota Integrated Navigation System is the perfect upgrade for Toyota Vehicles fitted with the APPS radio. Integrates seamlessly into the beautiful factory high resolution display. The system includes the following features:
- High Resolution iGO PRIMO NextGen Mapping with 1 year free upgrades
- Activation of navigation by steering wheel button or mode switch
- Compatible with factory fitted reverse camera if installed
- IGO Street navigation updates via USB
- Navigation directions/audio through the factory speakers
- Hema 4WD Navigation upgrade
- 3 year warranty
Note: 1 year warranty on SD card.
Check out the latest in Rust protection systems available at Audio Conceptz ! https://www.catsystemsaustralia.com.au Not...readmore01/18/2016 News
Check out the very best in vehicle tracking systems ! Don't trust your vehicle to...readmore02/01/2016 Uncategorized